Monday, August 30, 2010

Top Ten BMF Remixes That Don’t Get Air Play

10. Oh sh*t! Man I forgot, I shouldn't have touched it, that pot was hot! #BMF (Burned My Fingers)

9. Where's my check, you aint sh*t, deadbeats, make me sick! #BMF (Baby Mama Fussing)

8. Why'd you tell, man what the f*ck, that was a secret, you talk too much! #BMF (Big Mouth F*cker)

7. You thought she was sweet, but she's rude, said it's your kid, it's another dude's! #BMF (Big Mistake Fool)

6. You always crying broke, need to borrow, 20 dollars, pay you tomorrow! #BMF (Beggin Mutha F*cka)

5. Had it for 6 weeks, before it came out, Soul Plane, watched it at the house! #BMF (Bootleg Movie Fail)

4. I think you broke my seat, when you sat, yeah it was you, yo ass is fat! #BMF (Broke My Furniture)

3. You got a flat ass, with big titties, knock kneed, not that pretty! #BMF (Badly Made Female)

2. I think I'm buying drinks, ballin hard, bill came, declined my card! #BMF (Blew My Funds) or (Broke Mutha F*cka)

1. I think I gotta Pee, maybe boo-boo, stomach hurts, gotta doo-doo! #BMF (Bowels Moving Fast)

No comments:

Post a Comment