Friday, February 12, 2010

Welcome

Welcome,


So, a lot of people ask me where I come up with the things I say and the answer is simple. There's a green chimp that sits in the corner of my office smoking cigarettes that tells me what to say. Nobody can see him or hear him except me, until now that is. After much debate the green chimp and I have decided to share his insight with everyone else, so we created this blog.

As usual, the green chimp has a "different" way of looking at things and this blog will be no different. Some people send me messages asking for advice or my insight on things, and I usually consult the green chimp. Now you can directly consult the green chimp yourself. If you need advice on something or just want to see a topic be discussed, simply send an email to thegreenchimp@gmail.com and let the green chimp help you out.

From time to time he will post different scenarios (of course keeping them anonymous) to this blog so that you can get different perspectives from the people following this blog.

Be sure to check this blog out for different stories, funny anecdotes and some real talk issues. Look forward to hearing from you. Again, Welcome!!

--Derrick


P.S. All future posts will be written and signed by The Green Chimp

No comments:

Post a Comment